Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tolkien for Medicinal Purposes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Hey everyone ^_^

My name is Addison!

And I hope I get to meet you all soon!

I just started LoTRO after about a year. The highest level I've ever made it was level 22 with a really good friend of mine! He's still my friend of 2 years but doesn't play this game anymore. I've found no one to play LOTRO with so I was always hesitant in playing this game. As of recently, I decided that I would give this another go with a guild this time that seems to be newbie-friendly and nice. TFMP seems to be that!

Lexxey has been very nice to me and pulled me into TFMP out of 3 other kin's trying to pull me in ;)

I'm hoping TFMP will fit me and help me reach my goals for LoTRO.. which are..

1. Playing with new friends, running instances, skirmishes, and raids together? (Maybe raids.. I know those take a lot of time so not all the time) Maybe quest together even? Whatever it is that yall do so that I can be with someone or a group! This Runekeeper doesn't wanna be by himself all the time which is an easy way to quit the game after awhile of being alone. D;

2. I definitely want to know that it's possible for me to reach cap, I want level 85 ;O But I know, I can't do this all by myself solo. Not that I want to. I love groups and friends! :P

I think that's it for now <3 But I hope I get to meet everyone soon and see how TFMP will turn out for me ^_^

MrAddison

re: Hey everyone ^_^

Welcome! 

I also just recently joined after a long break and am starting fresh. Would love to run with some folks my level. I am on nightly from 8PM EST on. Hit me up if you want to quest, skirmish or run an instance as groups are hard to find at lower levels.

My hunter is 21 and is named Timothee. 

Timofee
I'm coming up!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tolkien for Medicinal Purposes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum