Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tolkien for Medicinal Purposes Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Still waiting hehe

Hi guys!!

Well, Connie and I have been having a lovely game of viral Ping-Pong. First her, then me, then her now me again. Sheesh! I tell ya, this guy Viral doesn't play very nice!
Still a very sad panda...I miss you two! Well, the odds are getting better in our favour hehe.
Hope you are doing well, and for frig's sake let's kick some orc butt on-game!

Love
Dave
Glindolfin
Officer
Oh yeah, I'm that good

re: Still waiting hehe

SO sorry to hear!!! I certainly hope you both get better soon!!! I cant stand those times when the viruses are like on a merry-go-round

we have caught up with a few kinnies here and there in game. Nice to see people again. I love all you guys and miss hanging out

We keep trying to get in game more but the weather has been really nice here. Gotta take it while we can....

So this weekend we went out on 2 rides. Saturday we headed out alone for some fall foliage. Beautiful ride

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Even better...Sunday we went on a 2 wheels 4 tots run. Same premise as toys for tots but its a bike run (Thanks Captain Obvious)So anyway, we met about 20 other bikers at a Sheetz station, weather was WARM!!!! we hit the road to go to the Harley dealer where the run started. Once we hit the back mountain it got COLD!!! And FOGGY! I could see the 4 bikes in front of me and that was it!! But we made it there and after we parked we went inside as other bikers rode in. In walks a few guys from Scrap Iron. A 1%er group ( in case you dont know 1%ers are the bad ass mofo outlaw bikers) Hmmm...weird. Then in comes a few Outlaws (motorcycle club)and then comes a BIG group from Flying Aces (you guessed it...more 1%ers) I wasn't freaked. I knew I was safe, I was just more shocked. But then it happened...a big ass, hairy, burly, leather clad, with the beard down to there biker walks by talking to a girl holding 2 toys and saying "I got a My Little Pony for a girl and Star Wars Leggo for a boy!"

And there it is LOL

This is way milder fog than some we went through

Forum Image

Through the mountains

Forum Image

Rolling into town. The cops were laughable. Knowing that so many outlaw bikers were coming to town they announced on the radio that the kids at the local college should stay in LOL! Yeah, big bad bikers holding toys was a threatening sight for sure

Forum Image

Forum Image

Heading out for the run

Forum Image

Waiting for the run to start

Forum Image

Well you keep getting better and we WILL be hanging out again soon!!

Miss you TONS

The One...The Only...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tolkien for Medicinal Purposes Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: